- Online Newspaper Ad Booking
- Lowest Ad Rates
- Save Upto 50% via Discount Packages
- Instant Confirmation & Release
Select Your Lost and Found Newspaper Ad Type:
SELECT AD TYPE
Select A Discount Package:
Dainik Bhaskar (All Bihar)
Rs.6,906 3.25 x 5 cm
Frequently Asked QuestionsVIEW ALL
Lost and Found ads in Dainik Bhaskar can be booked under Classified Text & Classified Display format.
Classified Text ads in Dainik Bhaskar are run on lines whereas Classified display ads appear in smaller width sizes in the classified columns.
Hence it is recommended to book your ad two days prior to the release date to ensure a smooth booking process.
Follow these series of steps to book your Lost and Found ad in Dainik Bhaskar
Begin your ad booking process by selecting the newspaper and category as & Lost and Found respectively.
Select your desired Ad Format.
The next important step is to select from a range of discounted package.
You will then be directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page wherein you need to select your preferred Sub Category and Preferences of your choice. Compose your ad by filling in specific requirements like physical traits, personal information & economic and family background you are looking for your prospective match in the ad content. Do not forget to mention your own educational & professional background along with the contact info while composing your ad. You can also upload your own designed ad matter in case of classified display.
To make your ad visually appealing you can choose Color, Background and Tick as enhancements to your ad.
Final step is to select the dates and make payments via Credit / Debit Card or Internet Banking to confirm your booking. Upon successful payment your will receive an invoice with all the details of the ad you have booked with us.
Choose from the list of Lost and Found packages of Dainik Bhaskar from the link here.
So visit the website to select the package of your choice and get your ad published in your desired cities.
Ideally the deadline for booking an ad is two days prior to the release date. Hence it is recommended that you book your ad beforehand for a smooth release. To know more about the deadline you can look at the calendar during the ad booking process.
Lost and Found ad is one of the most popular forms of newspaper advertisements avalable.To gain wider coverage and reach, Dainik Bhaskar is the best choice. It is the Number 1 newspaper in the country with a whopping 1.5 million readership base.
Now to get relevant and positive responses from your Dainik Bhaskar Lost and Found ad, it is important that your ad matter contains all the relevant details.
By following these easy steps you can easily compose your Lost and Found ad in Dainik Bhaskar:
- Use of Abbreviations- Use abbreviations to cut down the number of words to reduce the cost.
- Contact Details- Double check your contact details in the ad matter to ensure positive responses.
- Sub Category- Fill in appropriate sub category carefully to get your ad published under specific headings.
- Enhancement Option- Use enhancement options like color, background, tick to make your ad more engaging. Remember enhancement options comes with an extra cost.
Prior booking- Kindly make sure to book your ad two days prior to the release date for a timely release of your ad.
Q. I have lost my driving license, now I have to give an advertisement regarding the loss in Dainik Bhaskar, How can I book the ad?
Q. I Need to publish a lost and found ad of mark sheet in the Dainik Bhaskar at Kota. Please send me the rates and other details.
Why place Lost and Found Ad in Dainik Bhaskar Newspaper ?
WHY PLACE Lost and Found AD IN Dainik Bhaskar NEWSPAPER ?
The number of personal belongings that we lose each day has no official figure, as per the survey reports it's seen every individual spends 10 minutes per day looking for lost or misplaced items or about 2.5 days per year. Isn't it ?
Forgetfulness is part of adult life for many reasons & everyday forgetfulness and occasional memory lapse is quite common & normal at any age.
Losing things which are recoverable or could be found does not harm that much, but sometimes when you face problems when you lose some important documents such as certificates, affidavits, legal deeds or even some other belongings such as mobile phones, cards, etc. You can’t afford to lose such valuable belongings; therefore immediate action is needed to be taken to get back the lost items.
Why Lost & Found
Lost and Found advertisements in newspapers are used to provide information about the lost or misplaced item to the public so that the person who finds it can return it to its owner. These advertisements are also published when someone finds an item but can’t trace the owner.
The main reason why you should book a lost found ads in Dainik Bhaskar newspaper:
- Informs the public so that they can return it to the owner if found by someone.
- Prevent misuse of your lost items.
- To fulfill the legal requirements
- To obtain duplicates because newspaper ads with a FIR are used to acknowledge the proof of misplacement to help obtain the duplicates easily.
- Dainik Bhaskar is the most popular Hindi read daily with a Wide reach to people from different groups.
As a proof of misplaced or lost any one of the below mentioned document is required for placing a Dainik Bhaskar lost found ad
- FIR Copy i.e first information report of the lost item with the details in it. You can also file a FIR online and submit the online FIR copy.
- GD i.e general dairy with the mentioned details in it with the sign & stamp of the police station.
- A notarized affidavit with the self acknowledgement of the lost items will also do.
Kindly note the documents should be not older than 6 months.
- Mention the details of the item which is lost.
- You can also mention the locality where you have lost your item.
- Mention proper address or phone no in case if the item is found & could be returned.
Format / sample:
Sample 1: Lost identity proof
LOST my (Lost Item/ Person) around (Location) on (Date/Time). If (Found/Seen) Please contact: 0000000000.
Sample 2: Land Deed Missing
This is to bring to your kind notice that, (Name), s/o (Name) Address: (Address), our Land Deed is Missing (from/since) (Date). If found kindly return to the above address.
Sample 3: Loss of certificates
I (Name) have lost my Original Pass Certificate of HS year (Year) Roll no. ABC/12345 Matric Board. If Found Please Contact: 0000000000.
Sample 4: Certificate Lost sample in hindi
सर्वसाधारण को सूचित किया जाता है कि मेरा हाईस्कूल वर्ष (xxxx)2 अनु क्रमांक (xxxxx) का अंक पत्र वास्तव में खो गया है। XYZ कुमार पुत्र श्री ABC, 62C/4 राजापुर इलाहाबाद।
Dainik Bhaskar is circulated around the following locations :
How To Compose Your Lost and Found Ad In Dainik Bhaskar To Get Maximum Response ?
HOW TO BOOK Lost and Found AD IN Dainik Bhaskar NEWSPAPER ?
For placing your Dainik Bhaskar lost found ad in an easy and convenient way please click below the following link and proceed with the simple steps given below.
- Select the ad type – Classified Text or Classified Display
- Choose the EDITION with your preffered location where you want to release the advertisement.
- Proceed to compose the classified text ad you can check the “View sample ads” section for help. You can upload self-designed matter or edit the given templates in case of classified display ads.
- Lastly, choose the publishing date for the ad and make the payment. You can clear the payment using Credit/Debit Card.
All the details of payment, ad status, invoice everything will be mailed to you on your registered email id. You can check and keep a track there about what's happening with your ad in its editorial approval - to - processing to - release confirmation on your email itself.
If you want to book a lost found ads in Dainik Bhaskar newspaper, releaseMyad can help you to place an ad hassle free by sitting at your place & checking each & every minute requirement & details of everywhere.
If you are still confused with the whole process & need some expert to help you & plan the same kindly contact us on:
Call: 09830629298 or email at email@example.com.
Let releaseMyAd helps you with your booking process from the time of planning a paper to composing your ad to publishing it successfully in the selections made by you. As per releaseMyAd’s years of experience & expert handling the process you will be booking your ad using online methods which will surely save your time, energy & effort to get your queries solved easily & fast rather than researching more spending more time & elongating the booking process.