Please communicate that I want to publish an ad in Dainik Bhaskar Sunday Issue to rent my 2 BHK house in Bhopal. I want to know the cost for it.

Answer:

Please know that in order to get your ad published in the appropriate section you must choose the ad category as To-Rent ads. Also please keep in mind that the To-Rent Ads are published every Friday in the preferred newspaper and not on Sundays.

If you intend to continue with the booking of your advert, then please visit the Dainik Bhaskar To-Rent Ad Rates page. Here you can review the rates for Bhopal along with the available packages and choose the individual edition or preferred package to proceed to compose the ad. Once you have composed the ad, you can confirm the ad release dates and finally clear the payment for your ad through our online or offline payment mediums.

Please remember to book your ad 2-3 days prior to the intended release dates so that it can be published on the preferred dates without any hassles. 

To Rent Ad for Dainik Bhaskar Bhopal
Rs.2700 /20 words Book Now

No Package Available For This Selection.
Related to: Dainik Bhaskar, To Rent, How to Book Post date: 30/08/2014 - 04:04PM