I want to book my Name Change ad in Dainik Bhaskar Udaipur edition. Please give me a link for rates and other booking details

Answer:

It is important for you to know that Name Change, Lost & Found, Missing etc. ads fall under the main category of Announcement ads. In order to book your name change ad, please visit the Dainik Bhaskar Ad Rates page for Announcement. Select your edition as Udaipur and click on the book now option to proceed to compose and complete your ad booking. If you wish to book your ad for more than one location, you can opt for the discount packages for that matter.

The rates for the main category ad are the same for all the categories that falls under it. Therefore the rates that are displayed here will remain the same for your Name Change ad. As an alternative option, you can also visit the Dainik Bhaskar Ad Rates page for Udaipur. Here you will find the rates and discount packages for Udaipur in particular.  Select your relevant choice of ad rate and edition and proceed to compose your ad online, select date(s) for the ad to release and make necessary payment for the same. For other booking details, please visit  the Online Slide Tutorial page on How to Book an ad through our website. 

Change Of Name Ad for Dainik Bhaskar Udaipur
Rs.0 /20 words Book Now

No Package Available For This Selection.
Related to: Dainik Bhaskar, Change Of Name, How to Book, Rate Post date: 06/08/2014 - 02:29PM